Presbyterian Women (PW) is a churchwide women’s organization of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). PW is organized at all levels of the church – the local Congregation, Presbytery, Synod and General Assembly. We give strong support to the mission of the Church and determine our own leadership, programs and budget.
The Tequesta Presbyterian Women in the Congregation (PWC) offers opportunities for periodic gatherings of Presbyterian women to join in mission and fellowship. We welcome you to join us. If you are a woman and a member of a Presbyterian Church, you are a Presbyterian Woman. As a regular or affiliate member of this church, you have a vote at our meetings.
We are an active group that currently:
- Celebrates the Gifts of Women in March in conjunction with International Women’s Day. Since 2007, we have honored two women who contribute their gifts and talents to the church.
- Provides custom-printed blue pens, Kiddie Message Pew cards and Kiddie Worship bags for the church sanctuary.
- Collects “Coins for Cans” for our church’s Food for Families. We support the Missions committee by shopping for groceries every other month.
- Coordinates packing of unsold Strawberry Festival item for pick-up by Real Life Children’s Ranch and Our Sister’s Place.
- Supports Presbyterian Women financially through the Mission Pledge and Churchwide Birthday and Thank Offerings.